Mar 3, 2015

Lady Raven Kindle price reduction

As some of you saw, if you follow me on Facebook, last week my own print copy of Lady Raven arrived in the post. And I am thrilled with it. The book looks stunning, and I can't wait for people to read it.



To celebrate, I've decided cut the price of the Kindle edition almost in half.

I've set the list price for Kindle to $1.50*, and this will take effect by tomorrow. So keep watching Amazon. For those of you buying from Amazon.co.uk, the price will drop to £0.99.

*Remember this is the pre-tax amount, so the exact price will vary.

This is a permanent price drop, folks. With Red Skies due out this summer, I want to make it as easy as possible for anyone to get started on the series. But, Amazon ratings are all based on volume of orders within a 24-hour period, and can mean a huge difference in discoverability.

So if you haven't got your copy yet, watch for the price drop and then grab the book on Kindle, or in print, and tell everyone you know to do the same. Let's see how high we can take Lady Raven up the charts!

And if you're buying the print copy, believe me, you won't be disappointed. It's a gorgeous print.

Yo ho!

UPDATE: The price reduction is in effect. You can pick up your copy on Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, or any other regional Amazon site.

1 comment: