Aug 13, 2013

8 Months Old

First order of business, the ARCs for Silent Oath are all spoken for. I'll send them out as soon as they're ready. If anyone is interested in obtaining a review copy after the release date, drop me a line and I'll see what I can do.

Today Amy and Erica are 8 months old. Hard to believe how small they used to be. Once, I could carry them both in my arms with no trouble. Now, I have to be careful of my back just lifting one of them up.

This last weekend we took them on an adventure to Marlay Park, to find the Fairy Tree. It was a lovely, sunny Sunday, and we set out in the morning. We found the tree, read the notes and wishes left behind by other visitors, mostly young children but some teenagers and adults too, judging by the things being wished for.

We left milk and honey, poured onto a dried leaf and left at the base of the tree.


3 comments:

  1. They grow up too fast! Enjoy your time with them (I know you must hear this all the time...I did, too and thought I had all the time in the world. Sigh.)

    I love the Fairy Tree! I hadn't heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know where the time has gone. When I'm home with them I just want to hug them both constantly.

      Delete